I have a conference call tomorrow morning at 9am for work so that means...I'm staying in tonight. A drag show sounds fun right about now but today was a good day. My mom is in town and we drove to get tea this afternoon/shopped for bras lol. Then she tried to teach me how to drive for the 203840293th time and i just cant get it. i dont want to kill anyone, that is all. lol.
we also played poker. ALL OF US. and being the over-analyzer(? not a word but w/e) that i am, i couldn't get all these damn poker analogies out of my head.
So staying in the hand when you're holding crappy cards and you've got nothing on the board is usually a horrible idea....especially when it's down to calling an all in. BUT you're just so committed to the game.
Then again, being blinded is also painful.
And how many times do you let yourself rebuy before you come to the conclusion that this just isn't your table? how do you walk away?
strangely enough, I've never won a friday-night poker game unless I've re-bought. This coming from a chick who doesn't believe in second chances.
i have to thank my parents for this one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment